PHS Transceiver GaAs MMIC
Manufacturer's part number :
The NJG1717KT2 is a GaAs multi-function MMIC composed of a power amplifier, a SPDT switch and a LNA+MIXER for Japanese PHS or WLL application.
NJG1717KT2 is operated at low voltage, and includes a low current and low distortion PA, a low insertion loss antenna switch and a low noise and high gain LNA+MIXER. The small QFN24-T2 package is applied.
View our wide range of Mixer / Demod / Modulator products
View our portfolio of RF components
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Supply Voltage: 3.0V
- Low current consumption: Tx mode- 150mA typ., Rx mode- 8.3mA typ.
- Ultra small and ultra thin package: QFN24-T2 (Package Size: 4.0 x 4.0 x 0.78mm)
- High Gain: 39dB typ. @Pout=+20.2dBm
- Adjacent Channel leak Power Ratio: -63dBc typ. @offset 600kHz
- High Conversion Gain: 20.5dB typ. @ fRF=1900MHz, fLO=1660MHz, PLO=-15dBm
- Low noise figure: 2.6dB typ. @ fRF=1900MHz, fLO=1660MHz, PLO=-15dBm
- High input IP3: -10dBm typ. @ fRF=1900.0+1900.6MHz, fLO=1660MHz