CDMA/AMPS RX Front-END GaAs MMIC
Manufacturer's part number :
The NJG1712KC1 is a front-end MMIC including a LNA, a local amplifier and a mixer, designed mainly for 800MHz band CDMA/AMPS.
The performance of mixer and the parts count of external circuits may be optimized during development. The ultra small and ultra thin FLP10-C1 package is applied.
View our wide range of Mixer / Demod / Modulator products
View our portfolio of RF components
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Low Voltage Operation: +2.8V typ.
- Low Current Consumption: 15mA typ.
- Ultra Small and Ultra Thin package: FLP10-C1(Mount size: 2.8 x 3 x 0.75mm)
- High Small Signal Gain: 18dB typ.
- Low Noise Figure: 1.3dB typ.
- High Input IP3: -4.0dBm typ. @ VCONT=1.9V
- High Conversion Gain: 10dB typ.
- Low Nose Figure: 6.5dB typ.
- High Input IP3:+6dBm typ.