800MHz Band Front-End GaAs MMIC
Manufacturer's part number :
The NJG1704V is a front-end GaAs MMIC including a LNA, local amplifier and mixer, designed mainly for 800MHz band cellular phone. NJG1704V exhibits low noise of 1.7dB at low total current consumption of 9.0mA.
View our wide range of Mixer / Demod / Modulator products
View our portfolio of RF components
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Low Voltage Operation: +2.7V typ.
- Low Current Consumption: 9mA typ.
- High conversion gain: 28dB typ. @ fRF=820MHz, PRF =50dbm, fLO=690MHz, PLO=-10dBm
- Low Nose Figure: 1.7dB typ. @ fRF=820MHz, fLO=690MHz, PLO=-10dBm
- High Input IP3 : -14dBm typ. @fRF=820.0+820.1MHz, fLO=690MHz, PLO=-10dBm
- Package: SSOP10