2-way Active Splitter GaAs MMIC
Manufacturer's part number :
The NJG1151MD7 is 2-way active splitter with normally loop through switch GaAs MMIC for terrestrial applications, and this IC can be tuned to satellite frequency from 1000MHz to 2150MHz.
In order to simplify the tuner structure, the NJG1151MD7 does not only offer a 2-way active splitter, but also supply loop through switch for optimize the complicate circuit.
The NJG1151MD7 achieve better characteristics and high ESD tolerance with less external components. A small and ultra-thin package of EQFN14-D7 is adopted.
View our wide range of Mixer / Demod / Modulator products
View our portfolio of RF components
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Quote and availability
- Operating frequency: 40 to 1000 MHz
- Package: EQFN14-D7 (Package size: 1.6x1.6x0.397mm typ.)
- Operating current: 100mA typ.
- Gain: 6.0dB typ. (Zs=Zl=50 ohm, Zs=Zl=75 ohm)
- Noise figure: 2.5dB typ. (Zs=Zl=50 ohm)
- CSO: 60dBc typ. (Zs=Zl=75 ohm, 132ch, +15dBmV)
- CTB: 65dBc typ. (Zs=Zl=75 ohm, 132ch, +15dBmV)
- Output to output isolation: 20dB typ. (Zs=Zl=50 ohm, Zs=Zl=75 ohm)
- Insertion los: 0.4dB typ. (Zs=Zl=50 ohm)