Wide Band Low Noise Amplifier GaAs MMIC
Manufacturer's part number :
The NJG1152KA1 is a fully matched wide band low noise amplifier GaAs MMIC for terrestrial application.
To achieve wide dynamic range, the NJG1152KA1 offers high gain mode and low gain mode. Selecting high ga in mode for weak signals, the NJG1152KA1 helps improve receiver sensitivity through high gain and low noise figure. Selecting low gain mode for strong signals, it bypasses LNA circuit to offer higher linearity.
An small and ultra-thin package of FLP6-A1 is adopted.
View our wide range of Front End Module products
View our portfolio of RF components
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Operating frequency (40 to 900MHz)
- Package size (FLP6-A1 (Package size: 1.6x1.6x0.55mm typ.)) [ LNA mode, 50ohm: Operating voltage 3.3V ]
- Operating current (20mA typ.)
- Small signal gain (18.0dB typ.)
- Noise figure 1.2dB typ. @f=40 to 150MHz0.9dB typ. @f=150 to 900MHz[ Bypass mode, 50ohm: Operating voltage 0V ]
- Insertion loss (1.0dB typ.)
- 2nd order intermodulation distortion (75dB typ.)
- 3rd order intermodulation distortion (85dB typ.)