Wide Band Low Noise Amplifier GaAs MMIC
Manufacturer's part number :
The NJG1145UA2 is a fully matched wide band low noise amplifier GaAs MMIC for terrestrial and satellite applications.
To achieve wide dynamic range, the NJG1145UA2 offers high gain mode and low gain mode. Selecting high gain mode for weak signals, the NJG1145UA2 helps improve receiver sensitivity through high gain and low noise figure. Selecting low gain mode for strong signals, it bypasses LNA circuit to offer higher linearity. In high gain mode, the NJG1145UA2 achieves high gain and high IIP3 across the band.
The ESD protection circuits are integrated into the MMIC. They achieve high ESD protection voltage.
An ultra-small and ultra-thin package of EPFFP6-A2 is adopted.
View our wide range of Front End Module products
View our portfolio of RF components
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Wide operating frequency range (90MHz to 2150MHz)
- Low voltage operation (2.8V typ.)
- External components count (3pcs.(capacitor:2pcs,inductor:1pc))
- Small package size (EPFFP6-A2(package size:1.0mmx1.0mmx0.37mm typ.)) < High gain mode >
- Current consumption (20mA typ.)
- High gain (+15.0dB typ.)
- Low noise figure (1.5dB typ.) < Low gain mode >
- Low current consumption (11µA typ.) Gain(Low loss) (-1.0dB typ.)