Wide Band Low Noise Amplifier GaAs MMIC
Manufacturer's part number :
The NJG1142KA1 is a wide band low noise amplifier GaAs MMIC designed for mobile TV application. And this amplifier can be tuned to wide frequency (170MHz to 900MHz).
The NJG1142KA1 has a LNA pass-through function to select high gain mode or low gain mode by low control voltage operation. The NJG1142KA1 features low current consumption, high linearity.
An ultra-small and ultra-thin package of FLP6-A1 is adopted.
View our wide range of Front End Module products
View our portfolio of RF components
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Wide operating frequency range (170MHz to 900MHz)
- Low voltage operation (+2.8V/+1.8V typ.) [High gain mode]
- Low current consumption (6mA typ.)
- High gain (+14.0dB typ.)
- Low noise figure (1.5dB typ.)
- High P-0.1dB Compression (0dBm typ.)
- High input IP3 (+2.0dBm typ.) [Low gain mode]
- Low current consumption (11uA typ.)
- Gain (Low loss) (-1.0dB typ.)
- High P-0.1dB Compression (+17dBm typ.)
- High input IP3 (+22.0dBm typ.)
- External components count (3pcs.(capacitor 2pcs,inductor:1pc))
- Small package size (FLP6-A1(package size:1.6mmx1.6mmx0.55mm typ.))
- RoHS compliant and Halogen Free