Wide Band AGC Amplifier GaAs MMIC
Manufacturer's part number :
NJG1101F is a GaAs MMIC designed mainly for wireless phone handsets at frequency range of 850MHz from 2.5GHz.
NJG1101F is a variable gain amplifier with 40dB dynamic range and exhibits low current consumption.
MTP6 package is adopted.
View our wide range of Front End Module products
View our portfolio of RF components
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Single and low voltage operation (VDD=+3.0V typ.)
- Low current consumption (IDD=10mA typ.)
- Small signal gain ((18dB typ. @ f=1.5GHz) (f=0.85~2.5GHz @3dB down))
- Wide gain control range (40dB typ. @ VCONT=+0.1 to +2.0V)
- Pout at 1dB gain compression point (+1.5dBm typ. @ f=1.5GHz)
- Package MTP6 (Mount Size: 2.8 x 2.9 x 1.2mm)