W-CDMA Triple LNA GaAs MMIC
Manufacturer's part number :
NJG1123PB5 is a Triple band LNA IC designed for W-CDMA / UMTS cellular phone of 2.1GHz, 1.7GHz and 800MHz band.
This IC has the function which bypasses LNA, and high gain mode or low gain mode can be chosen.
High IIP3 and a low noise are achieved at the High gain mode.
And low current consumption can be achieved at the low gain mode because LNA enters the state of the standby.
An ultra small and ultra thin package of FFP16-B5 is adopted.
View our wide range of Front End Module products
View our portfolio of RF components
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Low voltage operation (+2.7V)
- Low CTL voltage operation (+1.85V)
- Low current consumption (2.2mA typ. @ High Gain Mode, 0uA typ. @ Low Gain Mode)
- Small package FFP16-B5 (Package size: 2.0 x 2.0 x 0.65mm typ) [High gain mode]
- High gain (17.0dB typ. @ fRF =2140MHz/1860MHz, 16.0dB typ. @ fRF =885MHz)
- Low noise figure (1.65dB typ. @ fRF=2140MHz, 1.5dB typ. @ fRF =885MHz/1860MHz)
- High Input IP3 (0dBm typ. @ fRF=2140.0+2140.1MHz (Pin=-30dBm), -1dBm typ. @ fRF=885.0+885.1MHz (Pin=-30dBm), +1dBm typ. @ fRF=1860.0+1860.1MHz (Pin=-30dBm)) [Low gain mode]
- Gain (-8.0dB typ. @ fRF=2140MHz, -6.5dB typ. @ fRF=885MHz, -9.0dB typ. @ fRF=1860MHz)
- High Input IP3 (+18dBm typ. @ fRF=2140.0+2140.1MHz (Pin=-16dBm), +13dBm typ. @ fRF=885.0+885.1MHz (Pin=-20dBm), +18.5dBm typ. @ fRF=1860.0+1860.1MHz (Pin=-16dBm))