UHF Band Low Noise Amplifier GaAs MMIC
Manufacturer's part number :
The NJG1139UA2 is a low noise amplifier GaAs MMIC designed for mobile digital TV application (470 to 770MHz). This IC has a LNA pass-through function to select high gain mode or low gain mode by single bit control.
Also, the ESD protection circuit is integrated into the IC to achieve high ESD tolerance.
An ultra-small and ultra-thin package of EPFFP6-A2 is adopted.
View our wide range of Front End Module products
View our portfolio of RF components
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Low voltage operation (+1.8V typ.)
- Low voltage control (+1.8V typ.)
- Package (EPFFP6-A2 (Package size: 1.0mmx1.0mmx 0.37mm typ.))
- External matching parts (2pcs.)
- [High gain mode]
- Low current consumption (3.5mA typ.)
- High gain (14.0dB typ.)
- Low noise figure (1.2dB typ.)
- High input IP3 (-4.0dBm typ.)
- [Low gain mode]
- Low current consumption (11µA typ.)
- Gain (Low loss) (-2.0dB typ.)
- High input IP3 (+30.0dBm typ.)