UHF Band Low Noise Amplifier GaAs MMIC
Manufacturer's part number :
NJG1131HA8 is a low noise amplifier GaAs MMIC designed for mobile digital TV application (470 to 770 MHz).
This IC features good gain flatness, and low gain characteristic in out-of-band. This IC achieves low current consumption, low noise figure and low distortion. Also, this IC is integrated the ESD protection circuit.
An ultra-small and ultra-thin package of USB6-A8 is adopted.
View our wide range of Front End Module products
View our portfolio of RF components
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Quote and availability
- Wide operating frequency range (470 to 770MHz)
- Low voltage operation (+2.7V typ.)
- Low current consumption (3.4mA typ.)
- Gain (10.0dB typ.)
- Low noise figure (1.4dB typ.)
- High P-1dB(IN) (-5.0dBm typ.)
- High Input IP3 (+5.0dBm typ.)
- Ultra-small and ultra-thin package (USB6-A8 (Package size: 1mm x 1.2mm x 0.38mm typ.))