Transmitting Power Amplifier GaAs MMIC
Manufacturer's part number :
JG1309VB2 is a positive voltage supply type GaAs power amplifier MMIC designed for Digital Cordless Phone.
Gate bias and Gain control bias terminals are supplied by positive voltage.
These terminals have high-impedance characteristics. NJG1309VB2 can reduce power consumption at receiving mode by "Standby Function".
View our wide range of Front End Module products
View our portfolio of RF components
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Operating frequency range (f=1.9GHz typ.)
- Positive voltage supply (VDD2,3 = +3.0V typ., +VGG = +1.0V typ.)
- Low current consumption (150mA typ. @ 21dBm output power)
- High gain (37dB typ. @ 21dBm output power)
- Gain control range (26dB typ. @ 21dBm output power)
- Package (SSOP20-B2 (Pin pitch 0.5mm