PDC Dual Band LNA GaAs MMIC
Manufacturer's part number :
The NJG1112PB1 is a dual band low noise amplifier for 800MHz and 1500MHz band. The band switching between 800MHz CD, A Band and 1500MHz is made by 2-bit control signal by using inverter circuit included in this IC.
The ultra small and thin FFP12-B1 is applied.
View our wide range of Front End Module products
View our portfolio of RF components
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Low voltage operation (+2.8V typ.)
- Low current consumption (+2.6mA typ. @ 800MHz CD/A Band, +2.8mA typ.@ 1.5GHz Band)
- Low control current (20uA typ.)
- High gain (18.5dB typ. @ f=830MHz, 18dB typ. @ f=878MHz, 17.5dB typ. @ f=1490MHz)
- Low noise figure (1.6dB typ. @ f=830MHz, 1.5dB typ. @ f=878MHz, 1.15dB typ. @ f=1490MHz)
- High input IP3 (-7dBm typ. @ f=830.0+830.1MHz, -7dBm typ. @ f=878.0+878.1MHz, -5dBm typ. @ f=1490.0+1490.1MHz)
- Ultra small and thin package FFP12-B1 (Package size: 2.0x2.0x0.85mm)