PDC Dual Band LNA GaAs MMIC
Manufacturer's part number :
The NJG1110PB1 is a dual band low noise amplifier (2 input and 2 output) GaAs MMIC for 800MHz and 1500MHz band. The band switching between 800MHz and 1500MHz is established by one bit control signal by using built-in inverter circuit.
An ultra small and thin FFP12 (Flip-Chip Fine package) package is adopted.
View our wide range of Front End Module products
View our portfolio of RF components
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Low voltage operation (+2.8V typ.)
- Low current consumption (2.7mA typ.)
- Low control current (20uA typ.)
- High gain (18dB typ. @ f=820MHz, 16dB typ. @ f=1490MHz)
- Low noise figure (1.2dB typ. @ f=820MHz, 1.1dB typ. @ f=1490MHz)
- High output IP3 (+10dBm typ. @ f=820MHz, +13dBm typ. @ f=1490MHz)
- Ultra small and ultra thin package FFP12-B1 (Package size: 2.0x2.0x0.85mm)