Medium Power Amplifier GaAs MMIC
Manufacturer's part number :
NJG1304E is a GaAs MMIC designed mainly for driver amplifier of PHS base station in Japan.
This is a variable gain type with 20dB dynamic range. It features very low distortion and Pacp is less than -70dBc at 17dBm output power ,and enable low voltage and high efficiency operation.
Small Plastic mold Package are adopted.
View our wide range of Front End Module products
View our portfolio of RF components
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Voltage gain under low distortion
- Low voltage operation (VDD= +3.0V typ.)
- Low current consumption (IDD= 180mA typ. @ f= 1.9GHz, Pout= 17dBm)
- High gain Gain (32dB)
- Low distortion(ACP) (PACP= -70dBc typ. @ f= 1.9GHz, Pout= 17dBm)
- Power Dissipation (1000mW)
- Reduction of Parasitic oscillation
- Input and output internal matching circuit
- Package EMP14