Medium Power Amplifier GaAs MMIC
Manufacturer's part number :
NJG1302V is a GaAs MMIC designed mainly for the final stage power amplifier of Japanese PHS handset, but suitable digital wireless phone and wireless LAN.
This amplifier has wide variable gain capability of 20dB dynamic range.
NJG1302V has input and output matching circuits internally and features low voltage and high efficiency operation. The output power of 21dBm is easily available with very low distortion.
View our wide range of Front End Module products
View our portfolio of RF components
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Voltage gain under low distortion
- Low voltage operation (+3.0V typ.)
- Low current consumption (195mA typ. @ f= 1.9GHz, Pout= 21dBm)
- High gain (32dB)
- Low distortion(ACP) (-60dBc typ. @ f= 1.9GHz, Pout= 21dBm)
- Reduction of Parasitic oscillation
- Input and output internal matching circuit
- Package SSOP14