Low Noise Amplifier GaAs MMI
Manufacturer's part number :
NJG1107HB6 is a Low Noise Amplifier GaAs MMIC designed for GPS This amplifier provides low noise figure, high gain and high IP3 operated by single low positive power supply.
This amplifier includes internal self-bias circuit and input DC blocking capacitor.
This amplifier can be tuned to wide frequency point (1.5GHz to 2.4GHz).
An ultra small and ultra thin package of USB8-B6 is adopted.
View our wide range of Front End Module products
View our portfolio of RF components
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Low voltage operation (+2.7V typ.)
- Low current consumption (2.5mA typ.)
- High small signal gain (17dB typ. @ f=1.575GHz)
- Low noise figure (1.1dB typ. @ f=1.575GHz)
- High Input IP3 (-4.0dBm typ. @ f=1.575+1.5751GHz)
- Ultra small and ultra thin package (USB8-B6 (Package size: 1.5x1.5x0.55mm))