GPS Low Noise Amplifier GaAs MMIC
Manufacturer's part number :
This IC is a Low noise amplifier GaAs MMIC designed for GPS. This amplifier provides low noise figure, high gain and high IP3 operated by single low positive power supply.
This amplifier can be tuned to wide frequency point (1.5GHz to 2.4GHz).
An ultra-small and ultra-thin package of USB6-A8 is adopted.
View our wide range of Front End Module products
View our portfolio of RF components
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Low voltage operation (+2.7V typ.)
- Low current consumption (3.0mA typ.)
- High small signal gain (19.5dB typ. @ fRF=1575MHz)
- Low noise figure (0.7dB typ. @ fRF=1575MHz)
- Input power at 1dB gain compression point (-16.5dBm typ. @ fRF=1575MHz)
- High input IP3 (-2.0dBm typ. @ fRF=1575MHz+1575.1MHz)
- Ultra-small and ultra-thin package (USB6-A8 (Package size: 1.0x1.2x0.38mm))