GNSS Low Noise Amplifier
Manufacturer's part number :
The NJG1150UA2 is a low noise amplifier GaAs MMIC designed for GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite Systems).
The NJG1150UA2 is featured low noise figure and low distortion, and operates from 1.5V to 3.3V single voltage. The NJG1150UA2 has stand-by mode to save the supply current, has the on-chip ESD protection devices.
The NJG1150UA2 achieves very small mounting area by only two external components and very small package that is lead-free and halogen-free 6-pin EPFFP6-A2 package.
View our wide range of Front End Module products
View our portfolio of RF components
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Quote and availability
- Low supply voltage (1.8/2.8V typ.)
- Low current consumption (4.2/4.9mA typ. @ VDD=1.8/2.8V, VCTL=1.8V, 0.1µA typ. @ VDD=1.8/2.8V, VCTL=0V (Stand-by mode))
- High gain (16.0dB typ. @ VDD=1.8/2.8V, VCTL=1.8V, f=1575MHz)
- Low noise figure (0.6dB typ. @ VDD=1.8/2.8V, VCTL=1.8V, f=1575MHz)
- High input IP3 (-1/+1dBm typ. @ VDD=1.8/2.8V, VCTL=1.8V, f=1575+1575.1MHz)
- High out of band input IP3 (+5/+6dBm typ. @ VDD=1.8/2.8V, VCTL=1.8V, f=1712.7+1850MHz)
- Small package size (EPFFP6-A2 (Package size: 1.0mmx1.0mmx0.37mm typ.))
- RoHS compliant and Halogen Free
- MSL 1