GNSS Low Noise Amplifier GaAs MMIC
Manufacturer's part number :
The NJG1155UX2 is a LNA GaAs MMIC designed for GNSS applications, like GPS, Galileo, GLONASS and COMPASS. The NJG1155UX2 is featured low noise figure, and operates from 1.5V to 3.3V single voltage. The NJG1155UX2 has stand-by mode to save the supply current, has the on-chip ESD protection devices.
The NJG1155UX2 achieves ultra small mounting area by only two external components and ultra small package that is lead-free and halogen-free 6-pin EPFFP6-X2 package.
View our wide range of Front End Module products
View our portfolio of RF components
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Quote and availability
- Operating frequencies (1550 to 1615MHz)
- Low supply voltage (2.8/1.8V typ.)
- Low current consumption (3.5/3.1mA typ. @VDD=2.8/1.8V,VCTL=1.8V, 0.1µA typ. @VDD=2.8/1.8V, VCTL=0V (Stand-by mode))
- High gain (19.0/18.5dB typ. @ VDD=2.8/1.8V, VCTL=1.8V)
- Low noise figure (0.75dB typ. @ VDD=2.8/1.8V, VCTL=1.8V)
- Ultra small package (EPFFP6-X2 (Package size: 1.1mm x 0.7mm x 0.37mm typ.))
- Low external component count (2pcs.)
- RoHS compliant and Halogen Free