GNSS Low Noise Amplifier GaAs MMIC
Manufacturer's part number :
NJG1130KA1 is a low noise amplifier GaAs MMIC designed for GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite Systems). The LNA offers excellent low noise figure, high linearity and low current consumption.
Two stage amplifier and ESD protection circuit are integrated in the IC to achieve very high gain and high ESD tolerance.
An ultra-small and ultra-thin package of FLP6-A1 is adopted.
View our wide range of Front End Module products
View our portfolio of RF components
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Quote and availability
- Low voltage operation (+2.85V typ.)
- Low current consumption (5.0mA typ.)
- High gain (29.0dB typ. @ f=1.575GHz)
- Low noise figure (0.65dB typ. @ f=1.575GHz)
- 1dB gain compression output power (+11.0dBm typ. @ f=1.575GHz)
- High output IP3 (+14dBm typ. @ f=1.575+1.5751GHz, Pin=-35dBm)
- Package Outline (FLP6-A1 (Package size: 1.6x1.6x0.6mm))