Driver Amplifier GaAs MMIC
Manufacturer's part number :
NJG1307R is a GaAs MMIC designed mainly for driver amplifier of Cellular Phone.
This is an amplifier which has high gain of 33dB and variable gain with 40dB dynamic range.
NJG1307R features stable VSWR and low current operation.
View our wide range of Front End Module products
View our portfolio of RF components
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Single and low voltage operation (+3.0V typ.)
- Low current consumption (25mA typ. @ Pout= 8dBm)
- Small signal gain (33dB typ. @ f= 938MHz, 30dB typ. @ f= 1441MHz, 25dB typ. @ f= 1.9GHz)
- Pout at 1dB compression point (11dBm typ. @ f= 938MHz, 10dBm typ. @ f= 1441MHz, 8dBm typ. @ f= 1.9GHz)
- Wide Variable range (40dB typ.)
- Package VSP8