800MHz Band Low Noise Amplifier GaAs MMIC
Manufacturer's part number :
NJG1106KB2 is a low noise amplifier GaAs MMIC designed for 800MHz band cellular phone handsets.
This amplifier provides low noise figure of 1.3dB and low current consumption of 3mA at low supply voltage of 2.7V.
NJG1106KB2 includes internal self-bias circuit and input DC blocking capacitor in a ultra small and ultra thin package of FLP6-B2.
View our wide range of Front End Module products
View our portfolio of RF components
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Low voltage operation (+2.7V typ.)
- Low current consumption (2.5mA typ.)
- Small signal gain (17dB typ. @ f=820MHz)
- Low noise figure (1.3dB typ. @ f=820MHz)
- High Input IP3 (-4dBm typ. @ f=820.0+820.1MHz)
- High Output IP3 (+13dBm typ. @ f=820+820.1MHz)
- Ultra small and ultra thin package
- FLP6-B2 (Mount Size: 2.1x2.0x0.75mm)