800MHz Band Low Noise Amplifier GaAs MMIC
Manufacturer's part number :
NJG1104KB2 is a variable gain low noise amplifier (LNA). At 800MHz band, noise figure is 1.2dB, variable gain range is 21dB and input 3rd order intercept point is +6dBm. These characteristics are very suitable for CDMA cellular phone application.
The variable attenuators placed in front of LNA realize wide range of input power with low distortion.
An ultra small and ultra thin FLP6-B2 package is adopted.
View our wide range of Front End Module products
View our portfolio of RF components
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Low voltage operation (+2.8V typ.)
- Low current consumption (6.0mA typ.)
- High gain (15dB typ. @ f=865MHz)
- Low noise figure (1.2dB typ. @ f=865MHz)
- Variable gain control (21dB typ. @ f=865MHz,VCONT=0.2 to 1.7V)
- High input IP3 (+6dBm typ. @ f=865.0+865.1MHz, Pin=-30dBm)
- High output IP3 (+21dBm typ. @ f=865.0+865.1MHz, Pin=-30dBm)
- Ultra small and ultra thin package (FLP6-B2 (Mount Size: 2.1x2.0x0.75mm))