5GHz Band Low Noise Amplifier GaAs MMIC
Manufacturer's part number :
NJG1148MD7 is a 5GHz band low noise amplifier GaAs MMIC designed for wireless LAN, wireless image transmission and Intelligent Transport System.
The NJG1148MD7 has a LNA pass-through function to select high gain mode or low gain mode by low control volt age operation. Within the wide dynamic range from 4.9 to 5.95GHz, the NJG1148MD7 achieves low noise figure and high linearity with fewer external components. The ESD protection circuits are integrated into the MMIC. They achieve high ESD protection voltage.
A small and ultra-thin package of EQFN14-D7 is adopted.
View our wide range of Front End Module products
View our portfolio of RF components
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Operating voltage (3.3V)
- Low current consumption (7.0mA typ. @ VDD=3.3V,VCTL=1.8V (LNA mode), 5uA typ. @ VDD=3.3V,VCTL=0V (Bypass mode))
- High Gain (12.5dB typ. @ VDD=3.3V,VCTL=1.8V (LNA mode))
- Low Noise figure (1.5dB typ. @VDD=3.3V,VCTL=1.8V (LNA mode))
- High IIP3 (+5.0dBm typ. @ VDD=3.3V,VCTL=1.8V (LNA mode))
- Low Insertion Loss (5.0dB typ. @ VDD=3.3V,VCTL=0V (Bypass mode))
- Few external components (1pcs. (Bypass Capacitor))
- Small package size (EQFN14-D7 (Package size: 1.6mm x 1.6mm x 0.397mm typ.))
- Pb free, Halogen free