450MHz Band LNA GaAs MMIC
Manufacturer's part number :
NJG1128HB6 is a LNA IC designed for 450MHz band CDMA cellular phone. This IC has the function which bypasses LNA, and high gain mode or low gain mode can be chosen.
High IIP3 and a low noise are achieved at the High gain mode. And low current consumption can be achieved at the low gain mode because LNA enters the state of the standby.
A small and thin package of USB8 is adopted.
View our wide range of Front End Module products
View our portfolio of RF components
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Low voltage operation (+2.8V typ.)
- Low control voltage operation (+1.85V typ.) [LNA High Gain Mode]
- High Input IP3 (+11.0dBm typ. @ f=460-470MHz)
- Low noise figure (1.4dB typ. @ f=460-470MHz) [LNA Low Gain Mode]
- Low current consumption (15uA typ.)
- High Input IP3 (+21.0dBm typ. @ f=460-470MHz)
- Small ND thin package (USB8-B6 (Package size: 1.5mm x1.5mm x 0.55mm typ.))