2GHz Band Low Noise Amplifier
Manufacturer's part number :
NJG1126HB6 is a low noise amplifier GaAs MMIC designed for 2GHz band application, and 1.7-3.8GHz operation with modified schematic.
This IC has the function which bypasses LNA, and high gain mode or low gain mode can be chosen high IIP3 and a low noise are achieved at the High gain mode. And low current consumption can be achieved at the low gain mode because LNA enters the state of the standby.
An ultra-small and ultra-thin package of the USB8-B6 is adopted.
View our wide range of Front End Module products
View our portfolio of RF components
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Quote and availability
- Operating frequency range (1.7 to 3.8GHz)
- Low voltage operation (+2.7V typ.)
- Low CTL voltage operation (+1.85V typ.)
- Low current consumption (2.2mA typ. @ VCTL=1.85V, 1µA typ. @VCTL=0V)
- High gain (16.5dB typ. @VCTL=1.85V, fRF=2140MHz)
- Low noise figure (1.4dB typ. @ VCTL=1.85V, fRF=2140MHz)
- Pin at 1dB Gain Compression point
- High input IP3 (0dBm typ. @ VCTL=1.85V, fRF=2140MHz, +16.0dBm typ. @ VCTL=0V, fRF=2140MHz)
- Small package (USB8-B6 (Package size: 1.5mm x 1.5mm x 0.55mm typ.))