1.5/1.9GHz Band Low Noise Amplifier GaAs MMIC
Manufacturer's part number :
NJG1107KB2 is a Low Noise Amplifier GaAs MMIC designed for 1.5GHz and 1.9GHz band digital cellular phone and Japanese PHS handsets. This amplifier provides low noise figure, high gain and high IP3 operated by single low positive power supply.
This amplifier includes internal self-bias circuit and input DC blocking capacitor.
An ultra small and ultra thin package of FLP6 is adopted.
View our wide range of Front End Module products
View our portfolio of RF components
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Quote and availability
- Low voltage operation (+2.7V typ.)
- Low current consumption (3.0mA typ.)
- High small signal gain (17dB typ. @ f=1.49GHz, 15dB typ. @ f=1.96GHz)
- Low noise figure (1.2dB typ. @ f=1.49GHz, 1.2dB typ. @ f=1.96GHz)
- High Input IP3 (-4.0dBm typ. @ f=1.49+1.4901GHz, -2.0dBm typ. @ f=1.90+1.9601GHz)
- Ultra small and ultra thin package (FLP6-B2 (Mount Size: 2.1×2.0×0.75mm))
- This amplifier can be tuned into various frequency range (Best for 1.5GHz or 1.9GHz Band)