Terahertz Low Pass Filters, THz
Manufacturer's part number :
THz low pass filter is constructed from a microstructured material that blocks the visible through mid IR while passing THz beams. It is an excellent filter for optical THz generation systems such as time domain THz spectroscopy systems. It has optimal characteristics for use in zinc telluride based systems and for typical photo conductive switch systems as well.
View our wide range of Terahertz (THz) products
View our portfolio of Photonics
See all products from our supplier Microtech Instruments
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Transmission range (700 to 850 nm) : <0.01%
- At wavelengths longer than 975 nm the transmission is <0.1%
- Mechanical holder diameter: 2" diameter
- Clear aperture: 43 mm
- Transmission of THz waves is above 80% across the .1 to 3 THz range making this an excellent filter even for broadband THz applications.
- THz measurements were done up to 1 THz with our compact THz spectrometer (TScan-1000) and with additional optical THz generation for the above 1 THz range.