Raman Spectrometer, Modular, High Sensitivity
Manufacturer's part number :
The sensitivity and large dynamic range of the QE Pro-Raman combine to make it the highest-performance miniature spectrometer in its class. Absorption, reflectance, fluorescence and Raman measurements all benefit from the superior performance of the QE Pro-Raman. For advanced measurements, a 15,000 spectra buffer ensures data integrity at high collection rates and an advanced optical design and thermoelectric cooler combine to provide thermal stability over long-term measurements. Whether for high speed or wide concentration range measurements, the QE Pro brings exceptional performance to your lab or process application.
Wide Dynamic Range: Low-noise electronics and an 18 bit A/D converter double the QE Pro’s dynamic range and increase the sensitivity by a factor of two compared to typical back-thinned CCD array miniature spectrometers.
View our wide range of Spectroscopy products
View our portfolio of Photonics
See all products from our supplier Ocean Optics
Quote and availability
- Wavelength range: Configurations support the range of 200 – 1100 nm
- Interchangeable slits fitting
- Optical resolution: 0.14 - 7.7 nm (FWHM) depending on configuration
- System SNR: 1000:1
- A/D resolution: 18 bit
- Wide Dynamic range: 85,000 (typical)
- Stray light: <0.08% at 600 nm; 0.4% at 435 nm
- Buffering: 15,000 spectra
- TEC: Cooling to -40 ºC below ambient -40 ºC to +50 ºC temperature limits
- Buffering for Fast Measurements: To support fast, and full-spectrum data acquisition, the onboard buffer stores up to 15,000 spectra. This maintains data integrity by buffering time stamped spectra for USB communications.
|Spectral range||780-1100nm (gratings dependent)|
|Optical Resolution (FWHM)||7-11cm-1 (over the range)|
|Signal to noise ratio||1000:1 (single acquisition)|
|Fiber optic connector||SMA 905 and Ocean optics FC|
|Software||OceanView 1.4 Software|