LED Light Meter, Integrating Sphere, Diffuser Window
Manufacturer's part number :
BTS256-LED + BTS256-LED-DA
The BTS256-LED-DA is a high-quality light meter for measurement of the luminous flux, luminous spectrum and luminous color of LEDs in the visible spectral range. The optional BTS256-LED-DA diffuser window expand the application range by making it possible to measure the illuminance of point light sources.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Luminous flux calibration +/-8%
- Illuminance calibration +/- 4%
- Light sensor: Bi-Technology sensor with a broadband detector and a 256 Pixel CMOS diode array. Integrated aperture for automatic dark signal adjustment.
- Input optics for the illuminance: Bayonet adapter with diffuser window. 20mm diameter of the diffuser window. +/- 30° cosine corrected field of view. 5% cosine correction within the specified range.
- Input optics for the luminous flux: Integrating sphere with synthetic ODM98 coating and protective window at the sphere port.
- Operating temperature range: 10°C to 30°C
- External integrating spheres with diameters ranging from 21cm to 100cm (optional)