LED Light Meter, Integrating Sphere, 50cm Diameter
Manufacturer's part number :
BTS256-LED + ISD-50-V01
The BTS256-LED with ISD-50 integrating sphere with 50cm diameter for the luminous flux, luminous spectrum and luminous color of 2π lamps with a diameter of up to 127mm. the BTS256-LED / ISD-50-V01 is a high-quality light meter for measurement of the luminous flux, luminous spectrum and luminous color of LEDs in the visible spectral range.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Luminous flux calibration +/-8%
- Light sensor: Bi-Technology sensor with a broadband detector and a 256 Pixel CMOS diode array. Integrated aperture for automatic dark signal adjustment.
- Input optics - ISD-50 integrating sphere: Integrating sphere with barium sulfate coating. Measurement port with 127mm diameter. Port reducer with 50.8mm diameter and knife-edges. 12V/20W Halogen auxiliary lamp. Table stand.
- Input optics for the luminous flux: Integrating sphere with synthetic ODM98 coating and protective window at the sphere port.
- Interface: USB
- Operating temperature range: 10°C to 30°C
- Øp luminous flux in lm
- Øe radiant power in W
- Øλ spectral radiant power
- x, y CIE 1931 color coordinates
- u‘, v‘ CIE 1976 color coordinates
- CT color temperature
- Δuv deviation from the blackbody locus
- λdom dominant wavelength
- λp peak intensity wavelength
- λ0,5 spectral half-width
- Purity color purity
- CRI Ra and R1 to R15 Color Rendering Index