LED Light Meter, Integrating Sphere, 50cm Diameter, Opening Hemispherical Shell
Manufacturer's part number :
BTS256-LED + ISD-50HF-V02
BTS256-LED + ISD-50HF-V02 is ligth meter for the luminous flux measurement of 2π and 4π light fixtures inside a sphere. ISD-50HF-V02 integrating sphere with a 50cm diameter, a hemispherical shell for opening and closing, extra measurement ports for 2π light fixtures with diameters up to 127mm and auxiliary lamps. Light meter with Bi-Technology sensor for acurate measurement of luminous flux, spectral radiant power, color temperature, Ra and R1 to R15 color rendering index, xy and u'v' chromaticity coordinates and XYZ color values. User software with auxiliary lamp routine and recalibration functions. Options: quadripole test sockets for common lamps.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Luminous flux calibration +/-8%
- Light sensor: Bi-Technology sensor with a broadband detector and a 256 Pixel CMOS diode array. Integrated aperture for automatic dark signal adjustment.
- Input optics - ISD-50HF-V02 integrating sphere: Integrating sphere with barium sulfate coating. 500mm internal diameter. An openable hemisphere. Additional measurement port with a 127mm diameter in the fixed hemisphere. Port plugs for closure of the measurement port. UMSH-AP-500 height-adjustable sample holder. Two-way baffle between the detector and the sphere center as well as the detector and measurement port. Shadowing to the sphere meter for lamps with an extent of up to 100mm. 12V/50W Halogen auxiliary lamp. Table stand.
- Input optics for the luminous flux: Integrating sphere with synthetic ODM98 coating and protective window at the sphere port.
- Interface: USB
- Operating temperature range: 10°C to 30°C
- Øp luminous flux in lm
- Øe radiant power in W
- Øλ spectral radiant power
- x, y CIE 1931 color coordinates
- u‘, v‘ CIE 1976 color coordinates
- CT color temperature
- Δuv deviation from the blackbody locus
- λdom dominant wavelength
- λp peak intensity wavelength
- λ0,5 spectral half-width
- Purity color purity
- CRI Ra and R1 to R15 Color Rendering Index