LED Light Meter, Integrating Sphere, 100cm Diameter, Opening Hemispherical Shell
Manufacturer's part number :
BTS256-LED + ISD-100HF-V01
BTS256-LED + ISD-100HF-V01 is ligth meter for the luminous flux measurement of 2π and 4π light fixtures inside a sphere. ISD-100HF-V01 integrating sphere with a 100cm diameter, a hemispherical shell for opening and closing and auxiliary lamp. Light meter with Bi-Technology sensor for acurate measurement of luminous flux, spectral radiant power, color temperature, Ra and R1 to R15 color rendering index, xy and u'v' chromaticity coordinates and XYZ color values. User software with auxiliary lamp routine and recalibration functions. Options: quadripole test sockets for common lamps.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Luminous flux calibration +/-8%
- Input optics - ISD-100HF-V01 integrating sphere: Integrating sphere with barium sulfate coating with 1000mm internal diameter. An openable hemisphere. UMSH-AP-1000 height-adjustable sample holder. Baffle between the detector and the sphere center for lamps with an extent of up to 300mm. 12V/100W Halogen auxiliary lamp.
- Light sensor: Bi-Technology sensor with a broadband detector and a 256 Pixel CMOS diode array. Integrated aperture for automatic dark signal adjustment.
- Input optics for the luminous flux: Integrating sphere with synthetic ODM98 coating and protective window at the sphere port.
- Interface: USB
- Operating temperature range: 10°C to 30°C
- Øp luminous flux in lm
- Øe radiant power in W
- Øλ spectral radiant power
- x, y CIE 1931 color coordinates
- u‘, v‘ CIE 1976 color coordinates
- CT color temperature
- Δuv deviation from the blackbody locus
- λdom dominant wavelength
- λp peak intensity wavelength
- λ0,5 spectral half-width
- Purity color purity
- CRI Ra and R1 to R15 Color Rendering Index