LED Light Meter, Goniometer Bench, Luxmeter
Manufacturer's part number :
BTS256-LED + GB-GD-360-V01
BTS256-LED + GB-GD-360-V01 light meter is used for the measurement of luminous intensity distribution of 2π spot lights and LEDs. Goniometer support with an adjustable measurement distance of up to 2000mm. Light meter with Bi-Technology sensor for acurate measurement of luminous intensity distribution, luminous spectrum, color temperature, Ra and R1 to R15 color rendering index, xy and u'v' chromaticity coordinates and XYZ color values. User software with 2D and 3D graphics. Data conversion in IES and EULUMDAT format.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Luminous flux calibration +/-8%
- Input optics for the illuminance: Bayonet adapter with diffuser window. 20mm diameter of the diffuser window. +/- 30° cosine corrected field of view. 5% cosine matching within the specified range.
- Light sensor: Bi-Technology sensor with a broadband detector and a 256 Pixel CMOS diode array. Integrated aperture for automatic dark signal adjustment.
- Input optics for the luminous flux: Integrated sphere with synthetic ODM98 coating and protective window at the sphere port. Cone adapter with ODM97 coating for radiation absorption. 10mm diameter measurement port. LED auxiliary lamp.
- Interface: USB
- Operating temperature range: 10°C to 30°C
- LVK luminous intensity distribution curve (data in ASCI, Excel, IES and EULUMDAT formats)
- Ep illuminance in lx
- Ee irradiance in W/m²
- Eλ spectral irradiance
- Øp luminous flux in lm
- Øe radiant power in W
- Øλ spectral radiant power
- x, y CIE 1931 color coordinates
- u‘, v‘ CIE 1976 color coordinates
- CT color temperature
- Δuv deviation from the blackbody locus
- λdom dominant wavelength
- λp peak intensity wavelength
- λ0,5 spectral half-width
- Purity color purity
- CRI Ra and R1 to R15 Color Rendering Index