Quad-Band Laser Filter Set, ET-405/488/561/647nm, for TIRF applications
Manufacturer's part number :
Chroma's TRF89902 Quad-Band Laser Filter Set, ET-405/488/561/647nm for TIRF applications provide greater levels of blocking of the TIRF lasers than our 89900 series filter sets. The TRF89902 relies on one quad band emission filter which provides extra blocking of the TIRF laser, and is housed in the filter cube.
View our wide range of Optical Filters
View our portfolio of Optical Components
See all products from our supplier Chroma Technology
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Filters include in this set: ZET405/488/561/647x (EX), ZT405/488/561/647rpc (BS, ZET405/488/561/647m-TRF (EM)
- Dichroic beamsplitters for all TIRF filter cubes are 2mm thick
- Dichroic beamsplitter for TIRF filter cube is 2mm thick
- Set includes no additional emission filters; instead, the quad band emission filter has increased blocking for greater attenuation of TIRF lasers without the use of additional filters.
- Ultra-Flat Dichroics in our TIRF sets are 2mm thick for distortion-free reflection of TIRF lasers with surface flatness =/> 0.5 waves/inch P-V, RWD
- All TIRF filter sets are mounted in Chroma's metal TIRF cubes
|Quad-band Laser TIRF Filter Set, ET-405/488/561/647nm Laser|