Emission Filter, Single Band, 535nm, FWHM 50nm
Manufacturer's part number :
ET535/50m is a single band emission filter providing narrow blocking at 535nm with 50nm bandwidth. The emission filter (aka barrier filter or emitter) attenuates all of the light transmitted by the excitation filter and very efficiently transmits any fluorescence emitted by the specimen.
View our wide range of Optical filters
View our portfolio of Photonics
See all products from our supplier Chroma Technology
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Blocking wavelength: 535nm
- FWHM: 50nm
- Coating: Sputter/Hard Coated
- Dimensions: up to either 25mm diameter or 26 x 38mm
- Angle of incidence: 0°
- ET535/50m emission filter is part of complete filter set: 89014 - ET - DAPI/FITC/Texas Red®, 89017 - ET - FITC/Texas Red®, 49011 - ET - FITC/Alexa Fluor 488/Fluo3/Oregon Green
- 1mm Thickness to fit standard microscope manufacturer filter cubes.
|ET535/50m Emission Filter|