Lenticular Batwing Light Shaping Diffuser
Manufacturer's part number :
A single film Solution for Achieving Efficient Batwing Illumination.
Luminit’s Lenticular Batwing Diffuser is a double-sided, single-film solution that dramatically increases the light distribution of linear light fixtures. Designed for a variety of recessed or suspended ceiling lights, Luminit’s Lenticular Batwing film incorporates an elliptical Light Shaping Diffuser on one side and a prismatic structure on the other side. The combination not only enables larger spacing ratios for fixtures but allows designers and engineers to adjust hiding power without sacrificing lobe distribution. Luminit’s unique design offers efficient batwing illumination that spreads the peak distribution away from the center, while eliminating hot spots and reducing glare for more aesthetic and human-centric lighting conditions in retail stores, schools and work environments. Available in mini-roll tapes in custom widths, designers can choose either a 60° x 30° or 60° x 10° diffusion angle.
View our wide range of Light Shaping Diffusers
View our portfolio of Photonics
See all products from our supplier Luminit
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Provides batwing light distribution that is ideal for retail stores and office spaces
- All-in-one, single-piece solution reduces cost and assembly time
- Excellent hiding power without sacrificing lobe distribution
- High transmission efficiency
- Linear recessed fixtures up to 8’ long, LED light panels, down lights, linear fixtures, hanging pendants and backlights
- Ideal for hanging pendant and other linear lighting fixtures