RS232-enabled Thermopile Sensor, 30W
Manufacturer's part number :
PowerMax-RS PM30 power thermopile sensors are used to measure CW and pulsed lasers from 5 mW up to 30W average power output. These sensors are able to dissipate heat via convection cooling, which makes them convenient to use.
View our wide range of Power and energy meter products
View our portfolio of Photonics
See all products from our supplier Coherent
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Wavelength Range: 0.19 to 11 µm
- Power Range: 10 mW to 30W
- Max. Intermittent Power: 50W, less than 5 min.
- Noise Equivalent Power: 0.5 mW
- Max. Power Density: 6 kW/cm²
- Max. Energy Density: 600 J/cm² 10ns, 1064nm
- Detector Coating: Broadband
- Detector Diameter: 19 mm
- RS Cable, 0.3m
- PowerMax-RS provides RS-232 conncectivity. Power input provided via +5 VDC input from external power supply or through Pin 1 on RS-232 connector.
- Instrumentation platform is compatible with thermopiles and optical sensors and can be adapted to most power sensors that Coherent manufactures.
- Displays beam position with position-sensing quadrant thermopiles (with LM-model sensors like LM-10).
- High resolution 24-bit A/D converter supports four digits of resolution and measurement accuracy equivalent to that found in Coherent's LabMax meters.
- Spectral compensation is unique to each device for improved accuracy.
- Long-pulse joules capability with thermopile sensors.
- NIST traceable measurements.