RS232-enabled Low profile Water-cooled,10W, 5W Air-cooled
Manufacturer's part number :
PowerMax-RS PM10-19C compact power sensor must be water-cooled in order to achieve their full power specification during continuous operation. They can also be mounted to a heat sink or used standalone for intermittent use without watercooling. Tap or distilled cooling water is recommended at a flow rate of 0.2 gallons per minute with these sensors - DI water can not be used. They are also very useful for air-cooled energy measurement of long-pulse (more than1 ms) lasers using the long-pulsed Joules mode.
View our wide range of Power and energy meter products
View our portfolio of Photonics
See all products from our supplier Coherent
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Wavelength Range: 0.19 to 11 µm
- Max. Intermittent Power: 5W, air-cooled less than 5 min.
- Noise Equivalent Power: 0.2 mW
- Max. Energy Density: 600 mJ/cm² 10 ns, 1064 nm
- RS Cable, 0.3m
- PowerMax-RS provides RS-232 conncectivity. Power input provided via +5 VDC input from external power supply or through Pin 1 on RS-232 connector.
- Instrumentation platform is compatible with thermopiles and optical sensors and can be adapted to most power sensors that Coherent manufactures.
- Displays beam position with position-sensing quadrant thermopiles (with LM-model sensors like LM-10).
- High resolution 24-bit A/D converter supports four digits of resolution and measurement accuracy equivalent to that found in Coherent's LabMax meters.
- Spectral compensation is unique to each device for improved accuracy.
- Long-pulse joules capability with thermopile sensors.
- NIST traceable measurements.