RS232-enabled Low Power Thermopile Sensor, 3µW NEP, Quartz filter, 19 mm aperture
Manufacturer's part number :
PowerMax-RS PS19Q Power Sensor is thermally stabilized, amplified thermopile power sensors with a broad spectral response, high sensitivity, and a large active area. PowerMax-RS PS19Q sensor is ideal for measuring laser diodes, HeNe and HeCd lasers, and small ion lasers. The PS10 model includes a light tube mounted to the front of the housing, which minimizes the effects of background radiation. The light tube can be removed and replaced by FC or SMA fiber connectors. Where optimum stability is required, specify the PS19Q, which include a wedged quartz window for applications from 0.3 to 2.0 μm. The quartz window more effectively eliminates thermal background radiation and the effects of air currents.
View our wide range of Power and energy meter products
View our portfolio of Photonics
See all products from our supplier Coherent
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Wavelength Range: 0.3 to 2.1 µm
- Power Range: 100 µW to 1W
- Max. Intermittent Power: 3W, less than 5 min.
- Noise Equivalent Power: 3 uW
- Max. Power Density: 3 uW
- Max. Energy Density: 50 mJ/cm² 10 ns, 1064 nm
- Detector Coating: Black
- Quartz diffuser
- Detector Diameter: 19 mm
- RS Cable, 0.3m
- PowerMax-RS provides RS-232 conncectivity. Power input provided via +5 VDC input from external power supply or through Pin 1 on RS-232 connector.
- Instrumentation platform is compatible with thermopiles and optical sensors and can be adapted to most power sensors that Coherent manufactures.
- Displays beam position with position-sensing quadrant thermopiles (with LM-model sensors like LM-10).
- High resolution 24-bit A/D converter supports four digits of resolution and measurement accuracy equivalent to that found in Coherent's LabMax meters.
- Spectral compensation is unique to each device for improved accuracy.
- Long-pulse joules capability with thermopile sensors.
- NIST traceable measurements.