Laser Power Meter, FieldMaxII-TO
Manufacturer's part number :
The FieldMaxII-TO laser power meter functions with a broad range of thermopile and optical sensors. Together, these sensors enable FieldMaxII-TO to measure UV, visible, and IR laser output from the nanowatt to the kilowatt range, and to work with CW and pulsed lasers.
The updated FieldMaxII-TO (RoHS) system features an enhanced PC applications software package that provides live simultaneous monitoring and control of multiple meters from a single host computer. This software provides a quick and easy way to use your PC to monitor live data and statistics, log data to a file, plot the data in trend and histogram charts, and tune lasers with a simulated analog needle.The meter also contains an analog output and rechargeable battery. This combination of features makes FieldMaxII-TO the most powerful and versatile laser meter in its price range.
View our wide range of Power and energy meter products
View our portfolio of Photonics
See all products from our supplier Coherent
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Large, bright, backlit LCD display
- Digital accuracy with analog-like movement for laser tuning
- Works with thermopile and optical sensors only
- USB computer interface with complete host control capability (Windows Vista and Windows 7 [32 and 64 bit] compatible)
- Analog output with selectable full-scale voltage (1,2, and 5V)
- Rechargeable battery included
- RoHS compliant