Laser Power, Energy Meter, FieldMaxII-TOP
Manufacturer's part number :
The FieldMaxII-TOP laser power and energy meter functions with a broad range of thermopile, optical and pyroelectric sensors. Together, these sensors enable FieldMaxII-TOP to measure UV, visible, and IR laser output from the nanowatt to the kilowatt range, and to work with CW and pulsed lasers with repetition rates of up to 300 Hz. The updated FieldMaxII-TOP (RoHS) system features an enhanced PC applications software package that provides live simultaneous monitoring and control of multiple meters from a single host computer. This software provides a quick and easy way to use your PC to monitor live data and statistics, log data to a file, plot the data in trend and histogram charts, and tune lasers with a simulated analog needle.
Host interface commands to remotely control all meter functions are also available via LabView drivers and an ActiveX DLL server component. We have included a "Getting Started VI" and our open source applications software on the CD to help you interface our meter in LabView programming. Support for multiple simultaneous meters is supported by this LabView library.
The meter also contains an analog output and rechargeable battery. This combination of features makes FieldMaxII-TOP the most powerful and versatile laser meter in its price range.
View our wide range of Power and energy meter products
View our portfolio of Photonics
See all products from our supplier Coherent
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Large, bright, backlit LCD display
- Digital accuracy with analog-like movement for laser tuning
- Works with thermopile, optical, and pyrolectric sensors
- Measures pulse energy up to 300 pps (captures every pulse)
- USB computer interface with complete host control capability (Windows Vista and Windows 7 [32 and 64 bit] compatible)
- Analog output with user selectable full-scale voltage (1,2, and 5V)
- Rechargeable battery included
- RoHS compliant