Integrating Sphere, Modular, 210mm Diameter, Sample Holder for 200mm Cuvette
Manufacturer's part number :
The UMBB-210-M-C20 is an example of the high flexibility level in designing integrating spheres using our modular integrating sphere concept. The sphere has a sample holder for cuvettes with a 20mm diameter that can be easily fixed from below using the Slide & Fix sample holder at the sphere center. The upper sphere port enables illumination of the sample. It is shadowed from the sample by a baffle. A baffle is also used to shadow the laterally arranged measurement ports from the sample.
View our wide range of Integrating Spheres
View our portfolio of Photonics
See all products from our supplier Gigahertz Optik
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Internal sphere diameter: 215 mm / 8.5 inches
- Coating: ODP97
- Spectral range: 350-2500nm
- Sample holder: Slide & Fix holder with sample holder for cuvettes with a 20mm diameter. The holder allows for axial rotation of the cuvette up to 90°
- The modular integrating sphere concept from Gigahertz-Optik offers a high flexibility level when it comes to individual configuration of integrating spheres.
- In addition to the various components such as port frames, baffles and sockets that can be directly mounted onto the integrating sphere, numerous other accessories are offered for configuration of application-ready integrating spheres and integrating sphere measurement systems.