Integrating Sphere, Modular, 1m Diameter, with Hinge Frame Stand
Manufacturer's part number :
The UMTB-1000HF is coated with a diffusely reflective coating made of barium sulfate. Gigahertz. The UMTB-1000HF base sphere has a 1000mm (40 inches) internal diameter. The anterior half of the UMTB-1000HF base sphere can be widely opened enabling easy access to the inside of the sphere.
View our wide range of Integrating Spheres
View our portfolio of Photonics
See all products from our supplier Gigahertz Optik
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Internal diameter: 1000 mm / 40 inches
- Coating: ODP97
- Stand: Table stand made of aluminium profiles. The anterior half of the sphere can be opened. Lockable. Three height-adjustable feet. Fixation of the sphere on the floor is recommended.
- Free diameter: 254 mm
- Sphere ports are usually designed with a port frame onto which the accessories can be mounted.
- Baffles are placed between sphere openings or in front of detectors and light sources to prevent direct illumination.
- Different baffle designs and sizes are available.