GL6100, 2G-GSM/GPRS Programmable Modem, UART RS232
Manufacturer's part number :
This product is now on End Of Life Notice. See hereunder EOL Notice.
Please contact us for suitable alternative products.
GL6100 is a 2G GSM/GPRS Quad band programmable modem with a UART RS232 host interface. Supported frequency bands: 2G 850/900/1800/1900. Support for OpenAT embedded application framework and AirVantage management services is integrated. Form factor: 67 x 51.5 x 23.5 mm plastic enclosure.
The AirLink GL Series of programmable modems is one of the smallest platforms in industry for connecting products or developing powerful M2M applications. The 2G GPRS GL series come with either a Serial or USB interface and its compact form factor fits easily into existing equipment or machinery.
Quote and availability
- Air interface: 2G-GSM/GPRS Quad band
- 2G Bands: 850/900/1800/1900
- Form factor: Plastic enclosure, 67 x 51.5 x 23.5 mm
- Supply Voltage: 4,75 to 32 V
- Operating Temperature: -30°C to +75°C
- Control options: AT Commands, C/C++ through OpenAT
- Internet services: TCP, UDP, FTP, HTTP, SMTP, POP3, SNMP, SSL
- Drivers: Linux, Windows
- Cloud service: AirVantage Management Services ready
- OpenAT embedded application framework
- CPU: ARM946 / DSP
- Core frequency: 26-104 MHz
- User MIPS available: 87 MIPS
- Memory: Embedded Flash and RAM
- UART RS232
- Timers (HW, SW, Capture)
- Flash LED
- SIM socket (1.8/3V)
- Host interface and Power: 8 pole Micro-Fit
- RF: FME
- Adapter cable: 8 pole Micro-fit to 2 pole Micro-fit and 9 pin Sub-D
- Immediate connectivity
- Reliable operation in harsh environments
Control, software and features
Embedded application performance