Thermocouple input Isolated Transmitter, DC power, 3-wire
Manufacturer's part number :
NATO number :
Excellent accuracy and stability ensure reliable measurements in harsh industrial environments. 3-way isolation. Input, output, and power circuits are isolated from each other.
These transmitters accept periodic or pulse waveform signals such as those originating from tachometers, magnetic transducers, and turbine flow meters, and provide a proportional process current or voltage output signal.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
Ask our experts
- Excellent accuracy and stability ensure reliable measurements in harsh industrial environments.
- RFI and EMI resistance minimize the effects of environmental noise.
- 90% span adjustment enables precise application calibration.
- Quartz crystal time-base design improves temperature performance
- Field-selectable time constants optimize output response time and ripple characteristics
- Selectable threshold circuits accept unipolar/bipolar inputs (0V bipolar, 1.5V unipolar)
- Excitation/pull-up circuit adds flexibility
- 1500V AC peak isolation (250V AC or 354V DC continuous) prevents ground loops.
- 250T models: Input isolated from output/power.
- 350T models: Input isolated from output and power. Output and power share a common.
- 450T models: 3-way isolation. Input, output, and power circuits are isolated from each other.
- Operating temperature range: -13 to 185°F (-25 to 85°C).