RTD/Resistance Input Transmitter, Dual Channel
Manufacturer's part number :
NATO number :
These units accept universal RTD or resistance input signals and output proportional DC current signals. The output can also be linearized to the input sensor signal. Single-channel 657T and dual-channel 658T units are ideal for panel shops and end-users who require a high-density signal conditioner that can accommodate a broad range of temperature measurement applications.
Configuration is fast and easy. First, you select the input type with a simple DIP switch. Then, you set your zero/full-scale output values using a toggle switch on the front panel to increase or decrease the signal until you read the desired output value on your voltmeter. The toggles make it easy to calibrate a normal (proportional) or reverse-acting (inverse) response in seconds. After completing the calibration, just press the mode/set toggle and your configuration settings are safely saved to nonvolatile memory.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
Ask our experts
- Selectable RTD input types offer flexibility to fit many applications.
- DIP switch-configuration and self-ranging technologies speed installation without pots, jumpers, or software.
- Toggle-switch calibration simplifies field adjustments for faster and easier maintenance.
- Configuration lockout safety feature prevents tampering and accidental changes.
- Reverse-acting output capability enables inverse proportional control signals.
- Dual channel model saves space and reduces equipment costs.
- High-resolution sigma-delta A/D converters deliver superior accuracy for reliable measurements.
- Lead break detection supports upscale or downscale failsafe mode.
- Operating temperature range: -25 to 75°C (-13 to 167°F).