Isolator DC Current Input Transmitter
Manufacturer's part number :
NATO number :
The 270i accepts a process current input and provides an isolated 4 to 20mA process current output signal. Power is received from the input signal current.
These isolators use transformer isolation to effectively break the electrical path between the transmitted signal and the receiving device. This eliminates ground loops, reduces noise, and helps protect against transients for more accurate and reliable measurements.
This product is also extremely easy to install. All units are factory calibrated for loads up to 600 ohms to eliminate any need for load trim adjustments.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
Ask our experts
- Excellent accuracy and stability ensure reliable measurements in harsh industrial environments.
- 1500V AC peak isolation (250V AC or 354V DC continuous) prevents ground loops.
- RFI and EMI resistance minimize the effects of environmental noise.
- Calibration is independent of the load to eliminate load compensation adjustments
- Zero and span adjustment enable precise calibration.
- Compact, 1-inch wide housing uses less space for easier installation in control panels.
- Input current sense resistor simplifies field diagnostics
- Operating temperature range -13 to 185°F (-25 to 85°C)