Isolator, Dual Channel, 2-wire, 4-20mA
Manufacturer's part number :
NATO number :
These units receive 4-20mA process current inputs and provide isolated 4-20mA output signals. Each channel operates independently and is isolated from the others to prevent interaction between channels.
For easy troubleshooting, each unit has LEDs and diagnostic test points. Fault LEDs identify output open loop conditions and load compliance problems. The precision 10 ohm sense resistor enables monitoring of the output signal without disturbing field wiring.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
Ask our experts
- Multiple channels on a single unit saves space and reduces costs.
- Galvanic isolation eliminates ground loops, reduces noise, and blocks transient signals.
- Independent channels prevent signal interaction and offer spares for later use.
- Fault LEDs provide a clear visual warning of open or failed process loops.
- Single calibration pot per channel enables one-step, precise calibration
- Operating Temperature range25 to 70°C (-13 to 158°F)